These are the policies and practices carried out by RISE Indonesia to demonstrate our commitment to preserve and maintain the privacy and security when you visit [link].
Thank you for visiting Interest RISER. RISE Indonesia will always try to do the best for you. Thus, we protect your information that is private and confidential, in attempt to foster and maintain your trust as a user of our site.
1. RISE Indonesia does not sell, exchange or disclose all information to the visitors of Interest RISER site.
2. RISE Indonesia does not track visitors to this site.
4. All information of the visitors will be kept confidential in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Indonesia as well as internal policies of RISE Indonesia.
The Purpose of Data Collection
Information and personal data obtained by us will only be used to:
1. Process applications and / or any form of registration and / or communication submitted by you.
2. Communicate with and / or provide feedback to those who want to get information and / or further information about 8 Multiple Intelligences as well as activities of RISE Indonesia.
3. Implementation of research for the development of Interest RISER site and improvement of services.
Provision and Disclosure of Information to Others
Except for the purpose of collecting data as stated above, the site will not sell, transfer, distribute and / or disclose information and personal data to others and / or any Third Party who is not related.
1. Partners were given the task by us to assist the application process, investigation and data verification - your personal data.
2. The other party on our behalf are required to carry out a job who need the information.
If necessary and / or ordered by the Court and / or officer of a government agency Indonesia based on the legal authority granted by statutory provisions, so in order to comply with the order we can open up access to the necessary information as intended. Related to this, then you agree to release us from all claims, demands, and or claims relating to the provision of access to that information.
Modification of the Requirements and Basic Rules
Cookies are small text files that websites place on the computers and mobile devices of people who visit websites, such as:
i. Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the visitor.
ii. The type of browser and operating system used by the visitor.
iii. The day, date, and time the visitor accesses a site.
iv. The data that is used to monitor the activity on a site.
v. Site address that is accessed by visitor.
All Questions Must be filled